Thank you for the review Glenda from Fashion Phases. It always surprises me how few people have heard of Arbonne and what we stand for. So lets continue to spread the word about Earth Friendly, Cruelty free, Toxic free cosmetics , for our own health and that of our friends and family.
Here is Glenda’s review in full : http://fashionphases.com/earth-friendly-beauty-products/
You can spread the word by sharing this blog, the collection or hosting a workshop. My email address for appointments or questions is Cassandratrezise@hotmail.com.
Earth Friendly Beauty Products By Arbonne Cosmetics
»Disclosure: I received these products mentioned below for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Bold, brushed brows and flushed, glowy cheeks has been spotted everywhere from magazine covers, runways, red carpets and social media. First of all, this trend is easy for anyone to try! Arbonne Cosmetics which is an earth friendly, vegan certified company has just launched new earth friendly beauty products to help achieve this look. This awesome company uses botanically based ingredients, with pure, safe, beneficial products and cruelty–free formulas. In addition, they get the most highest quality natural ingredients around. Furthermore, their health & wellness products are the best of science and nature put together.
Earth Friendly Beauty Products Come in:
- bath & body
- nutrition (herbal, vitamins, etc)
“Green is not a destination; it is a continuing journey, – Arbonne”
Me experience with the products:
- Shape It Up Brow Pencil: I used it with the Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream. I love the crayon effect and the way it made my brows look fuller. It also held my eyebrows in place and I didn’t need a touch up. The downside to this pencil is the darkest color is chocolate brown and I need black because my hair is jet black.
- Shape It Up Tinted Brow Cream: I used it with the Shape It Up Brow Pencil. I love the way it created a fuller look to my eyebrows. In addition, it did not smear and I didn’t need to reapply. Due to the fact my hair is jet black I also wish this brow cream came in black because chocolate brown is too light for me.
- Blush Ballet: I have no complaints about this product because I’m impressed how it left my cheeks a natural, rosy, flushed look.
- Glowy, All-Over Highlight: I totally love this product because I’m amazed how it left my skin when I applied it on top of my foundation.